Scholarships Available for ASTA Legislative Day 2021!
Updated: February, 2021
In an effort to bring representation from all 50 U.S. states to Capitol Hill, ASTA is offering scholarships to the ASTA Legislative Day 2021 taking place May 18-19, 2021 in Washington, DC.
The scholarship represents approximately $745 in value and includes
- Your admission fee to ASTA Legislative Day 2021
- One-night complimentary hotel stay at our host hotel, Park Hyatt Washington D.C. (Check-in Tuesday, May 18th)
If you are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity, simply complete the following steps.
- Read the eligibility and terms & conditions listed below.
- Complete the quick questionnaire here.
- Wait to be contacted by a member of the ASTA Membership team. You will hear from someone within ten business days of completing the questionnaire mentioned above.
Applicants must 1) Must be an active ASTA member with a paid thru date of December 31, 2021, or beyond. 2) Reside in one of the following states: Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Hawaii, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Terms & Conditions
This offer is only valid for those who complete the questionnaire and meet the eligibility requirements listed above. Scholarships do NOT include airfare or anything of a personal nature, personal charges at the hotel, gratuities, etc. Upon accepting ASTA Legislative Day 2021 Scholarship, the participant will be required to 1) pay a $14.99 non-refundable processing fee and 2) make their hotel reservations. Scholarships are limited to one per state.