ASTA Legislative Day ✪ May 18-19, 2021
ASTA is committed to providing you a safe experience during our in-person events. Click here to view our current Health & Safety Guidelines.
Wow, we're thrilled to announce that ASTA Legislative Day 2021 is SOLD OUT*! Join our virtual component of ASTA Legislative Day on Thursday, May 27 from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM ET.
This is the most critical advocacy event of the year, and more than 35 states will be represented at this year's event in May. If you're missing out this year, join us for our virtual component and save the date for next year's event. Be sure to check out asta.org/Advocacy for all the ways you can get involved in having your voice heard!
ASTA Legislative Day 2022
June 21 & 22, 2022
(held in conjunction with ASTA Corporate Advisory Council Forum 2022 - June 20th)
*To ensure our attendees' health and safety and to abide by Washington, D.C.'s social gathering order, we have reached capacity for ASTA Legislative Day 2021, and registration is closed. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
This two-day program includes:
- A detailed overview of ASTA's legislative priorities. The 2021 priorities are being worked on now.
- ASTA is putting together priorities that will best serve the travel advisor community.
- You will receive exclusive training on lobbying and how to hold a successful legislative meeting
- All of your meetings will be pre-scheduled either virtually via our host hotel or in-person with your Members of Congress and their staff
- A seasoned Team Captain assigned to you and your state giving you peace of mind when talking with your Members of Congress and their staff
- Networking with advisors, agency owners, host/consortia partners and suppliers from across the country
- PLUS, you will receive the 'Top 10 tips' on how to follow-up with your elected officials
Register Now: ASTA Legislative Day 2022 | June 21-22, 2022
Take Grassroots Action with ASTA